24 septembre 2021

espaces

shared on

White Desert - Egypt - November 2012

Beautiful spaces create beautiful minds.
(Heidi Ketvertis)
Les beaux espaces créent de beaux esprits.

(click to enlarge) 

shared on

7 commentaires:

Lisa a dit…

That is an amazing photo!

Lydia C. Lee a dit…

Where is this? Is it salt flats? I can't quite work it out. Great shot!!

Lydia C. Lee a dit…

I'm a fool. I just saw. Ignore....it's early morning here and I've not had my second coffee yet!

Spare Parts and Pics a dit…

Snow drifts in the desert? Unusual and very beautiful!

Klara a dit…

clouds in sand :-). beautiful.

VENTANA DE FOTO a dit…

Es bellísima la imagen, con esa espuma blanca en la arena, que le proporciona un increible efecto.

Light and Voices a dit…

Greetings and Salutations! I saw black sand in Maui now I have seen white sand in Egypt. Thank you.