04 juin 2020

lumière

shared on

Camogli - Liguria - Italia - December 2017

Shine your own light. Follow your own path.
Brille de ta propre lumière. Suis ton propre chemin.

shared on

9 commentaires:

Spare Parts and Pics a dit…

Gorgeous sky and I love the tree line!

Alana a dit…

I've never seen a tree lineup like that, and it is so beautiful against the fiery sky!

Jim a dit…

Great sky.

Pisi Prkl a dit…

Sky´s on Fire!

Nanda kumar a dit…

I love such scenes. What a scenic day it is!

Karl a dit…

A very beautiful photo with a gorgeous sky !

OdnowionaJa a dit…

Stunning photo. The sky is so magical, amazing colors. :) Have a good day. :)))

Light and Voices a dit…

Simply gorgeous! Be safe.

betty-NZ a dit…

Such a fabulous sky! I love the colors.


Feel free to share at My Corner of the World