05 novembre 2020

horizons

shared on

Ao Nang - Krabi District - Thailand - August 2014

 You cannot swim for new horizons
until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.
(William Faulkner)
Vous ne pouvez nager pour de nouveaux horizons
avant d'avoir le courage de quitter la côte de vue.

click to enlarge

shared on

7 commentaires:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station a dit…

a calm, gorgeous scene

Spare Parts and Pics a dit…

Beautiful photo and I like the quote!

fredamans a dit…

A place I'd rather be.

Veronica Lee a dit…

Wish I were there right now! Fabulous photo!

Have a great weekend!

Yvonne a dit…

To loose sight of the shore is such a grand leap of faith. Sometimes I've seen beautiful new horizons, and other times I've had to swim back to shore and start over again. I always keep trying. Very lovely photo.

Klara a dit…

how I wish I was there right now.

betty-NZ a dit…

Beautiful capture and very true words.

It's great to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!