18 octobre 2020

temps

shared on

Venezia - Italy- August 2020

 Here we are, trapped in the amber of time.
There is no why.
(Kurt Vonnegut)
Nous voilà piégés dans l'ambre du moment.
Il n'y a pas de pourquoi.


6 commentaires:

Lydia C. Lee a dit…

I love Vonnegut. That picture also made me smile...

orvokki a dit…

Beautiful photo.

Lisa a dit…

Beautiful photo. Interesting quote. Too often people try to answer the "why" of life. "There is no why," is the prefect answer, along with we just are, "here we are." I love that.

Veronica Lee a dit…

Magnificent capture!

Happy Thursday!

Magical Mystical Teacher a dit…

I wonder what's behind the door...

betty-NZ a dit…

Such a lovely image. I can't imagine living with water so close!

Many thanks for your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week !!