07 février 2019

lumière


The sun setting behind the Rock of Monte Carlo seen from Soldano - Italy - Januar 2019

I will love the light for it shows me the way,
yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.
(Og Mandino)
J'aimerai la lumière, elle me montre la voie,
cependant j'aimerai les ténèbres car elles me montrent les étoiles.


SKYWATCH FRIDAY

11 commentaires:

eileeninmd a dit…

Gorgeous sky and a beautiful scene! Have a happy day and weekend!

Photos by Stan a dit…

Lovely, lovely shot!! This is an unconventional sunset image, which I find very dramatic and appealing. Kudos!

Photo Cache a dit…

What a breathtaking moment you captured. Thank you.

WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

Nanda kumar a dit…

stunning!

Jim a dit…

So beautiful.

Spare Parts and Pics a dit…

Beautiful photo and wonderful quote!

Lady Fi a dit…

How very beautiful!

rupam sarma a dit…

Amazing

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang a dit…

Wow!love this stunning view

KB a dit…

Stunning

Anne (cornucopia) a dit…

Great photo.