30 août 2018

or

shared on

The Rock of Monaco (right) and the Esterel (just in front) seen from home - Soldano - Italy - November 2017

Now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold.
And like the sky my soul is also turning.
Turning from the past, at last and all I've left behind.
(Ray Lamontagne)
Maintenant le troglodyte s'est perché et le ciel se transforme en or.
Et comme le ciel, mon âme se transforme aussi.
Je me détourne enfin du passé  et de tout ce que j'ai laissé derrière moi.

shared on

4 commentaires:

Spare Parts and Pics a dit…

Beautiful cloud layers!

Jim a dit…

Beautiful.

Light and Voices a dit…

Your photograph has such soft colors and I feel it touching my soul.

Aditya Narayan Mohanty a dit…

Lovely yellow capture . Please tell something about my captures on my blog.