Une des sagesses de la vie consiste à voir l'extraordinaire dans l'ordinaire.
Seemed like an enjoyable boat ride :)
Mukavalta ja lämpimältä näyttää.Värikäs Kesä-Kuva.Meidän Talvenalku on valkea ja kylmän-sininen...!Terveisin EkoSuomi/Lapland/Kuusamo
Excellent colors, I like.
A great shot!
makes me hope again for summer! nice shot
seems so nice sitting in that boat. :)
Calling by from the Nature Footsteps Water Meme, I like the old and new contrast in this composition.
Ils sont beaux ces tontons en baladent. L'image est impeccable.
Like thise photo nice shot!Visiting from Water World WednesdayKim,USA
Seemed like an enjoyable boat ride :)
RépondreSupprimerMukavalta ja lämpimältä näyttää.
RépondreSupprimerVärikäs Kesä-Kuva.
Meidän Talvenalku on valkea ja kylmän-sininen...!
Terveisin Eko
Suomi/Lapland/Kuusamo
Excellent colors, I like.
RépondreSupprimerA great shot!
RépondreSupprimermakes me hope again for summer! nice shot
RépondreSupprimerseems so nice sitting in that boat. :)
RépondreSupprimerCalling by from the Nature Footsteps Water Meme, I like the old and new contrast in this composition.
RépondreSupprimerIls sont beaux ces tontons en baladent. L'image est impeccable.
RépondreSupprimerLike thise photo nice shot!
RépondreSupprimerVisiting from Water World Wednesday
Kim,USA